Proud to be a Catfight Grrrl!




I am honored that Catfight Gear choose to become one of my official sponsors earlier this year. In my 6 years of training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu I've worn a lot of gis. When an athlete wears the right Brazilian jiu-jitsu gi it is like when a fashionista finds the perfect pair of pumps. It has got to fit right, be comfortable and of course look chic. My Catfight Gear gi fits like no other gi I’ve ever worn. It’s not easy to find a gi that is flattering, stylish and durable. I emphasis on the durable part because to me that is what matters most. Catfight Gear has done it all! I absolutely love my Catfight Gear gi!

My profile is up on the official website. Check it out when you get a chance! Thank you so much for your continued support!

http://www.catfightgear.com

Comments

Popular Posts