Lululemon Athletica-Elite Athlete Program


My first package of goodies from Lululemon Atletica arrived in late September. I absolutely love their product line! Girls, if you don't know about Lululemon then listen up. The products are not only chic, but they are made to last. I am currently testing the Wunder Under Pants and the Run:Swiftly Tech top. As expected they are holding up great against the brutality of my work outs.

Here is some information on the products that I've been putting to the test:

The Wunder Under Pants retail at $78.00

The Wunder Under Pants are made of the signature luon®, original fabric that made lululemon pants famous! It provides great coverage and shape retention and offers four-way stretch for freedom of movement. Wearing attire that provides complete mobility is crucial when training jiu-jitsu. As an added bonus the Wonder Under Pants also have a perfect pocket to stick your mouth piece in while in between matches.

I am also testing out the Run:Swiftly Tech top which retails at $58.00

The Run Swiftly Tech tops come in a variety of fashionable colors. Mine is in my favorite color purple and just so happens to match my belt. It is made of a light weight fabric called Silverescent®. This fabric uses X-Static® silver yarn which makes the tech tops anti-bacterial. It's a nice benefit when you work out as hard as I do! Not to mention it's also moisture wicking and pre-shrunk. So you don't have to worry about it shrinking up after washing.

The Lululemon Athletica line has so much to choose from. It's not often that you find an athletic line that is both fashionable, durable and affordable. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Lululemon.

Check out the athletic line for your self and let the Lululemon addiction begin!
http://www.lululemon.com

Comments

Popular Posts